Who we are
Our website address is: https://moanamaroke.com.
- Jessica Wreford trading as “Moana Maroke” trades under the jurisdictions of United Kingdom as a Sole Trader. Moana Maroke is committed to protecting the information about you that I collect, store and use when you provide it to me at my web and mobile sites: www.moanamaroke.com, www.moanamaroke.co.uk.
I manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection principles and the Data Protection Act 1998, which govern how organisations collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. The data protection principles also give individuals a right to know what information an organisation holds about him or her, and a right to correct it if it is wrong. This document describes how I manage any personal information we have collected about you from the Websites.
- I manage your data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the UK Data Protection principles and the Data Protection Act 1998.
Personal information collection and use
- Jessica Wreford trading as “Moana Maroke” does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis.
- When you visit my Websites you may be asked to complete an online form to submit information about you to me. Such information may include:
2.1 your name;
2.2 your contact details such as your telephone number, physical address and email address; and
2.3 information that allows us to process your payment to us, such as bank account details and credit card information.
- I do not store financial information
What do I do with your personal information
- I collect, hold and use your personal information for a number of purposes, generally, we use the information that we collect to:
1.1 assist me in providing goods and services to you;
1.2 contact you or respond to your queries;
1.3 display, update and maintain the content of the Websites;
1.4 tailor your experience of the Websites and my communications to you; and
1.5 send information about product launches and promotions, regular email communications or newsletters outlining news, services or events.
- I may use the information that I collect from you:
2.1 to advertise our services and the Websites;
2.2 for my internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
2.3 to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
2.4 for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.